This Month's Theme: LOVE!
Love, passion, and cheesy Valentines! Your character must have something to do with the emotion of Love!
Here's a few examples:
Cutie mark/talent: Does your character have a talent that brings couples together? Does their cutie mark have a HUGE heart? Those are the talents/cutie marks we're looking for! Many characters have hearts in their cutie marks, so as long as their talent revolves around their love for what they do, you're good!
Designs that are Valentines-related are what we're looking for!
Your OC must meet the art qualifications! I will end nominations on January 28th and voting will start shortly after!
This journal may be edited at any time to add more classifications, and without warning.
Each OC of the Month will get a personal folder with their OC's name and be featured on the front page for the month!
What classifies an OC for OC of the month?
- You must be a member of the group!
-Your OC must have a reference image! To count as a reference, it must be a full-body image of the OC. This image does not have to be done by you! If you have a different image you'd like to link as a thumbnail, please make sure you at least link the image that contains their Biography/Reference Sheet separately.
THIS IMAGE CANNOT BE A STA.SH LINK. It must be the either the original artist's submission OR submitted to your gallery.
-Your OC must have 8 pictures of them, at least 2 of them must be by other people! Written works are allowed so long as it is obvious that your OC is in there for more than one scene.
-The images must be from deviantART!
-Your Reference Sheet/Bio MUST contain the information about your OC either in the picture or in the description of the image.
-Their "about" or "bio" must have at least 2-3 sentences, and they must have a personality. If it's not under your reference sheet, then it must be a written version of their biography. This doesn't have to be something elaborate, they can just have a name, talent/occupation and personality!
-The OC must fit the theme!
-You must submit the form to this journal before the 27th of the month!
OC of the Month Nomination Form
Username: (Your Username, not a link!)
OC Name: (The name of your OC~)
Reference Sheet Link: (Link to your reference sheet, it must contain the bio of your OC and a cutie mark! ) This can also be a written biography that is on your account. If you have a reference sheet done by another person, link it here! NO STA.SH LINKS.
Bio Link: (ONLY USE THIS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A REFERENCE SHEET WITH INFORMATION UNDER IT OR ON IT.)
Information: (PLEASE only use a FEW sentences! ONLY 2-3 AT MOST.)
Link to folders or images of the OC: For this one you can either link to a folder in your faves/gallery or individual pictures! Remember, you must have 8 images, at least 2 by other artists!
After the 27th of the month, a poll will be set up with the qualified OCs for the members to vote!
1. You must be a member to nominate your OC!
2. The OC you nominate must be your OC! You cannot nominate another person's OC.
3. Do not badmouth another person's OC. This is a positive environment and anyone found making awful comments about another's OC will be disqualified automatically and you will receive a warning. If it happens again you will be removed from the group.
4. Please follow all the guidelines! Anyone who doesn't won't be counted.
5. You need to comment on this journal, otherwise it will be hard to keep track of!
6. If you nominated yourself last month, feel free to nominate yourself again! Just resubmit your comment with all the information ♥
7. If you won recently, you may not apply the same OC for 3 months. That way it's fair to the others!
If you have any questions, you may send a note to the group~! Happy nominating!