Hello, folks! It's that time of the month, again!
Also, if you want to be feature, please view the Features Journal!
We don't have any for the next month. LOL;
This journal may be edited at any time to add more classifications, and without warning.
Each OC of the Month will get a personal folder with their OC's name and be featured on the front page for the month!
What classifies an OC for OC of the month?
- You must be a member of the group!
-Your OC must have a reference image! It can just be an image with their cutie mark and the pony, but their information and backstory must be included in the description! (It's okay if you commissioned your ref sheet, as long as it's your OC!)
-Your OC must have 10 pictures of them, 5 by you and 5 by other people!
-The images must be from deviantART!
-Their back story must have at least 3-5 sentences, and they must have a personality.
-You must submit the form to this journal before the 27th of the month!
OC of the Month Nomination Form
Username: (Your Username, preferably not a link!)
OC Name: (The name of your OC~)
Reference Sheet Link: (Link to your reference sheet, it must contain the bio of your OC and a cutie mark! )
Personality: (PLEASE only use a FEW sentences! ONLY 2-3 AT MOST.)
Link to folders or images of the OC: For this one you can either link to a folder in your faves/gallery or individual pictures! Remember, you must have 5 of your own images and 5 by other people!
After the 27th of the month, a poll will be set up with the qualified OCs for the members to vote!
1. You must be a member to nominate your OC!
2. The OC you nominate must be your OC! You cannot nominate another person's OC.
3. Do not badmouth another person's OC. This is a positive environment and anyone found making awful comments about another's OC will be disqualified automatically and you will receive a warning. If it happens again you will be removed from the group.
4. Please follow all the guidelines! Anyone who doesn't won't be counted.
5. You need to comment on this journal, otherwise it will be hard to keep track of!
6.If you are in the running, you may make a journal to advertise for voting, but you must advertise our group in the process!
7. If you nominated yourself last month, feel free to nominate yourself again! Just resubmit your comment with all the information ♥
8. If you won recently, you may not apply the same OC for 3 months. That way it's fair to the others!
If you have any questions, you may send a note to the group~! Happy nominating!